Because primarily we are people who gather impressions, listen and understand, are interested and question, lead and advise, develop concepts, enjoy their work and are there when you need them.
We are specialists.
But that is not the
most important thing.
Managing Partner at FYNN. A strategic and creative mind with a passion for sustainable business models, user-centric product and service innovations and coherent market strategies. Accompanies challenging consulting projects with a clear view and valuable know-how.
- Consumer behavior and target group profiling
- Buying cycle, experience management
- Business model, product and service development
- Market strategy
Founding Partner at FYNN and inspiring spirit with flair for new markets and opportunities. Advises large and small companies with vision and experience in intercultural environments. Has a strong penchant for business development and start-ups - especially in the online sector.
- Digital transformation and new technologies
- Development of (digital) business models, products and services
- Strategy development and implementation
- Innovation management & company building
Sales Specialist at FYNN with a keen eye for customers and markets. And a passion for start-ups and social impact companies / initiatives. Quickly recognizes problems and develops sustainable and future-oriented solutions together with customers. His heart's project:
www.goodgame.football - an initiative that connects soccer clubs worldwide to support disadvantaged clubs with equipment and infrastructure.
- Sales strategy and sales
- Key account management
- Market positioning
- Business modeling & fundraising for social impact enterprises
Pragmatic thinker with a feel for people and situations. Well networked and with a great deal of tact, he initiates major projects. Globetrotter with an eye for new opportunities and business models. Entrepreneur by passion.
- Sales strategy and sales
- Business modeling, product and service development and market positioning in the field of "building and living" and "tourism"
- Business coaching
Opens up new perspectives on the familiar with his unconventional style. Is interested in start-ups and trends of all kinds and from all over the world. Implements a wide variety of project tasks with his calm and down-to-earth manner.
- Digital transformation with a focus on blockchain
- Market research and trend scouting
Combines a wide variety of methodologies to quickly find pinpoint solutions to problems. He supports the project team in the implementation of sustainable solutions and external communication. His interests lie in the areas of strategy and innovation.
- Circular economy
- Market research and trendscouting
Entrepreneurial blood through and through. Pragmatist with a keen sense for innovative concepts and possibilities. Brings a fresh perspective to the project world with his technical background. With heart and soul in his heart projects.
- Conceptual design, product development
- Technical project support
- Digital marketing
- User experience and product design
- Digital transformation
+43 670 6048420
Master student of business psychology and helping hand at FYNN. Besides market-relevant actions and processes, she also understands how communication and interaction can be profitably optimized in companies. Creative work and conception belong to her strengths, diligence and conscientiousness to her personality.
- Market research
- Consumer behavior
- Digital marketing
- Project management
After studying business psychology in Vienna, Innsbruck and Rome, she worked scientifically at the University of Cagliari and at the Institute for Business Psychology at the University of Vienna and is now Vice-Rector and Professor at the BDU - Digital Business University Berlin. Her main research interests were in the areas of behavioral economic decision research and consumer behavior.
- Consumer behavior
- Data driven strategy
- Nudging & choice aArchitecture
- Customer insights
- Customer experience
Quality-conscious personality with a strategic flair for new trends and business models in the field of "food and nutrition". With an analytical eye, she likes to look behind the scenes and convinces with her amiable but persistent manner.
- Business modeling, product and service development in the field of "Nutrition & Novel Food"
- Food labeling and relevant food regulations
- Management of quality seals
- Food/ingredients with regard to the registration procedure of the novel food VO 2015/2283
Expert "Lebensmittel, Ernährung & Novel Food"
Lawyer, academically certified European law expert, Master of European Law and business mediator has been working as an independent legal and business consultant for local and international companies since 1998. She coordinates and manages the internal legal department of several important South Tyrolean companies, with a special focus on international contractual relations and export activities. Speaker at numerous professional events and in-house trainings for companies.
- national and international business law with a focus on strategic distribution and contract law
- Coaching of legal departments in dealing with innovation issues
Expert "Legal Framework"
Studied at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and part-time at the University of Liverpool. His studies focused on international business administration and management. He now appears as a speaker at various conferences and also teaches as a lecturer.
- Entrepreneurship and corporate venturing
- Digitization and strategic corporate development
- Marketing & communications
Kambis Kohansal Vajargah
Expert "Digitization & Company Building"
After working as an entrepreneur in the retail sector, he began his career in an Internet agency and today supports numerous companies as a consultant in the implementation of their digital strategy.
- Analytics and monitoring, workflow optimization
- Social media, community marketing
- Web and E-Commerce user experience
- Google search engine, display, shopping and YouTube/video advertising
Expert "Digital Marketing und eCommerce"
As Head of Webdevelopment at a leading web agency in South Tyrol, Benedikt Kofler proved his leadership qualities. Now, as co-founder of the creative workshop Wunderfarm, he develops digital solutions with a preference for augmented and virtual reality.
- Multimedia solutions for different applications
3D product configurators
Augmented and virtual reality
Expert "Digitale Technologien mit Fokus Augmented/Virtual Reality"
are at the absolute
right place with us
Whether your professional focus is on business administration, marketing or communications, or you are a specialist, career changer or graduate - we are looking for inspiring personalities with acumen and a passion for new business models, products and services. Bright minds who enjoy developing strategies and concepts and breathing life into them. And in doing so, they actively shape the future of our customers and that of FYNN.